Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
- John Watson
WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLES LIVES!
Incarcerated people in state and federal prisons are not offered urgently needed information and resources. We deliver care and possibility to our fellow citizens.
– mail thousands of envelops, brimming with information, to prisons across the U.S.
– reach in to hear and share ideas with more than 3300 incarcerated newsletter subscribers.
– create free software (a functional offline application of this entire website!) to share
with incarcerated people so they can learn to use to use the website (and all
informational websites), learn to use computers, and find the resources they need!
– print and mail Ownership Manuals to individuals, prison libraries and schools
– grow and maintain Fair Shake’s huge website to share with everyone for free!
(free of tracking and nudging, too)
To mail your support, please use this address:
Fair Shake is 100% powered by donations!
Fair Shake is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Federal EIN: 26.1819169
Questions? Please contact Sue at sue (at) fairshake.net
THANK YOU DONORS!
Mountain Forum For Peace
J.Landworth & Co
Cosmic Egg Studios