This article explains how to set up the HelpDesk ticket system utilizing the Softaculous installer in cPanel.
Setting up HelpDesk
You can have HelpDesk up and running on your web site in minutes by utilizing the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To set up HelpDesk using Softaculous, follow these actions:
- Log in to cPanel.
If you do not know just how to visit to your cPanel account, please see this short article.
- In the SOFTACULOUS APPLICATION INSTALLER area of the cPanel residence screen, click any one of the alternatives under Categories. The Softaculous installer web page shows up.
It does not matter which choice you click under Classifications. All of them start the Softaculous installer.
- In the Look text box, type helpdeskz and afterwards press Go into.
Additionally, you can use the navigation pane on the left side. To do this, click Client Assistance, and afterwards click HelpDesk.
- Click Install. The setup page shows up.
- In the Select Method list box, pick the procedure.
If you have an SSL certification set up on your site, pick https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certificate mounted on your website, choose http:// or http://www.
- In the Select Domain name listing box, select the domain name for setup, or accept the default worth.
- In the In Directory site message box, type the directory where you want to set up the application, or accept the default worth.
If you want your domain to go directly to the application, ensure the In Directory text box is blank.
- In the Admin Username message box, kind the manager username.
- In the Admin Password message box, type the manager password.
Make sure that you choose a solid password! The Softaculous installer offers a position for your password'’ s stamina, and also turns green when the password is solid. Conversely, you can click the icon next to the Admin Password message box, and also Softaculous creates a solid, arbitrary password for you.
- Click the symbol to expand Advanced Options.
- In the Data source Name message box, type the name of the data source to develop for the application, or accept the default value.
- In the Table Prefix text box, type the database table prefix, or approve the default worth.
- If you do not wish to get e-mail notices when application updates are readily available, select the Disable Update Notifications Emails check box.
A2 Organizing highly suggests that you receive e-mail alerts when application updates are offered. Maintaining your website upgraded aids protect against unauthorized accessibility attempts and data loss.
- To automatically update the application when updates are available, select the Vehicle Upgrade check box.
- In the Back-up Place list box, you can pick a place to keep application back-ups.
- In the Automated back-ups listing box, you can pick whether Softaculous makes routine back-ups of your application.
- In the Back-up Rotation checklist box, you can pick just how commonly Softaculous overwrites the earliest backup file with a brand-new back-up data.
- To obtain site arrangement info after the setup is complete, type an e-mail address in the Email installation information to message box.
- Evaluation the setup options as well as settings, and afterwards click Install. When setup is full, Softaculous gives info regarding the application'’ s setup.